[Tagging] Continuous Sidewalk or Cycleway

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 09:37:55 UTC 2020

Add a node where the way, which represents the road for the cars,
crosses the cycleway. There does not have to be a way representing the
cycleway. We do the same for zebra crossings for pedestrians all the
time. We add the node where the path that the pedestrians have to
follow crosses the road for the cars.

regards

m.