[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - drinking_water:refill_scheme

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 15:24:54 UTC 2020

Dear All,

A comment by Andy Mabbett
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Pigsonthewing> was made that it
would be cleaner and less confusing to have a simpler main tag. I think he
is right.

I know we just started voting, but given this suggestion which I prefer to
the one we are voting on currently, I have put the proposal back to the RFC
stage for another week.

Andy suggests :

"drinking_water:refill=yes" and "drinking_water:refill_scheme=[scheme-name]"

As long as two of the options for "scheme-name" can be "multiple" or "yes",
this alternative two tagging method seems more KISS than the one being
currently voted on-

Best regards,

Stuart