[Tagging] road names and refs

Rob Savoye rob at senecass.com
Wed Jan 29 18:52:40 UTC 2020

 I was wondering about tagging roads properly. Previously it was
mentioned to use 'ref' for county roads, ie... "ref='CR 12'", but as the
road sign says "County Road 12", I was wondering about the proper way to
tag this. Should 'CR' be expanded in the 'ref' to "County Road", or
should 'ref' be 'CR 12', and then "name='County Road 12'" ? This also
applies to state Forest Service roads as well that lack a name tag. I'm
working on cleaning up some ancient crap from the TIGER import...

	-rob -
--
https://www.senecass.com