[Tagging] Deprecate healthcare=pharmacy and healthcare=hospital

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 23:06:08 UTC 2020

The wiki can be edited by anyone, if there are problems with the text.

My preferred method is to shoot first and ask questions later, in the
American tradition.

I've edited the Key:healthcare page to focus more on the current
situation, remove the strikethrough text from these features, while it
is discussed.

Now it says:" healthcare=pharmacy	Used in addition to amenity=pharmacy
by one editor." (with a link to iD)

The individual pages were never listed as deprecated

- Joseph Eisenberg