[Tagging] change bicycle_parking=floor to surface

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 09:04:02 UTC 2020

Usually the bicycle rests on something. And if you going to leave it for
any time then locking it to some thing is a good idea.

Floor may be a poor choice? Flat may be more descriptive? There is
nothing there for bicycles to lean on or be fastened to.

(Yes I know some parts of the world bicycles normally come with stands
so they can be self suporting. But most bicycles hare have no stands.)