[Tagging] Central European insight needed: cukrászda, cukrárna, cukiernia, ciastkarnia, cukráreň, pasticceria, konditorei, patisserie, ...

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 22:43:52 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 2. Jul 2020, at 00:21, bkil <bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I can see someone started experimented with
> amenity=restaurant + restaurant=diner
>
> And:
> amenity=fast_food + fast_food=van/truck/street_kitchen

to keep this straight, these are long tail values, 77% of all fast_food values are „cafeteria“, 12,5% are “yes”, 2% are “shawarma” and 1%pizza. street_kitchen is 0,7% and van 0,5%.

restaurant has only 0,14% diner as value, most are no, yes, fast_food and even the great restaurant=restaurant tag has 0,56% usage. I do not want to say that restaurant=diner or fast_food=street_kitchen couldn’t be great tags, but they are basically outliers at the moment: https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/restaurant#values

Cheers Martin