[Tagging] Central European insight needed: cukrászda, cukrárna, cukiernia, ciastkarnia, cukráreň, pasticceria, konditorei, patisserie, ...

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 22:58:04 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

>> On 2. Jul 2020, at 00:44, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I cannot deny the possibility, but I have never seen a takeaway
> kebab shop with seats for queuing customers.

typical configuration in such places around here is a board (“table”) attached to the wall and bar stools. You can use it while waiting but also to eat if you want.

example pic with limited outdoor and indoor seating, typical situation:

https://www.zomato.com/it/roma/istanbul-kebab-pizza-flaminio-roma/photos

Cheers Martin