[Tagging] How to tag a graffiti?

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Thu Jul 2 01:15:58 UTC 2020

Yes, these are the two main issues regarding this tag: subjectiveness
and permanence.

Maybe a wiki could help and clarify what is a "notable" one.
This question arose in the Portuguese Telegram channel, where someone
was tagging pokemon paintings he himself did around his city. Some of
them are small, one of them is a bit bigger, covering an entire electric
distribution box.

Notable could be considered a "lasting" graffiti, recognisable as part
of the urban landscape and not just a drawing somewhere in the back of
lamp post or over a manhole.