[Tagging] Is there any case of valid numeric addr:housename - for example addr:housename?

Niels Elgaard Larsen elgaard at agol.dk
Thu Jul 2 08:53:30 UTC 2020

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 20:55:07 +0200
Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

>sent from a phone
>
>> On 1. Jul 2020, at 04:35, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Highly likely these are errors. However it is not impossible that a
>> number could be used as a house name.
>

>can you give an example?
>
>By which definition a number written as number can be a „name“?

Here is a map of a hospital
https://publikationer.regionh.dk/pdf/full-12684/kort-over-rigshospitalet-blegdamsvej.pdf

e.g. "86" is tagged by me with name="86"
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/283107636/history#map=17/55.69781/12.56517

The postal address of the building is
"Esther Møllers Vej 6"

I tagged it like that because I had trouble finding it when I had to go
there to visit a patient.