[Tagging] How to tag a graffiti?

德泉 談 tran0408tran0408t at yahoo.com.tw
Thu Jul 2 18:28:03 UTC 2020

Nearby my high school there is a wall administrated by government. They invite artists to graffiti the wall every month.

If I'm mapping I would mark it as an attraction, but only name it as graffiti wall but won't put the work name on the map.

- Tan

在 2020年7月2日 星期四 下午1:33:44 [GMT+8], Clifford Snow<clifford at snowandsnow.us> 寫道: