[Tagging] Is it bicycle_parking=stands?

Hauke Stieler mail at hauke-stieler.de
Sun Jul 5 11:07:16 UTC 2020

Hi,

the wiki [0] said for the tag "bicycle_parking=stands":

"Use this tag for non-rectangular stands as well (e.g. round ones, fancy
artistic ones, long ones allowing to attach more than two vehicles). "

Sounds to me like your O-shaped frame is a stand. I also already mapped
frames similar to the one in your example as stands.

Hauke

[0] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:bicycle_parking