[Tagging] How to map terrace buildings with names

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jul 7 17:48:47 UTC 2020

It seems that "terrace buildings" is used to describe both collection of individual buildings
and to large building, so maybe both tagging methods are applicable.

So far all cases that I found are better described as set of individual similar buildings

Can you share/link photo with your case where single building is a better tagging?

In general - editing wiki is OK without special discussion (except clearly controversial cases),
but reverting such changes is also OK.

Discussion may happen both before any edit or start after edit (either in "can someone look
at edit that I just made and review it" or where someone disagrees with edit and
editors want to get more feedback).

Jul 7, 2020, 15:06 by osm at dead10ck.com: