[Tagging] How to map terrace buildings with names

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 23:37:34 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 7. Jul 2020, at 23:51, Matthew Woehlke <mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It looks like what we have here are "townhouses", which are somewhere in between "strict" row houses and condominiums

just that there is no „town“ ;-)

> I'm still inclined to argue that whether or not the *lots* are separate is probably a sensible criteria. I suspect that in your "shared apartment ownership" example, the case is that the multiple owners each own a 'share' of a *single* property.

it is possible (and more likely), but you could also undergo procedures to actually split the property (maybe not in every case, or by 12.4%, I admit I am unsure, but suppose the split parts eventually must be independently usable, which is often but not always possible)

Cheers Martin