[Tagging] How to map terrace buildings with names

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:23:14 UTC 2020

On 07/07/2020 19.21, Paul Allen wrote:
> If it was obviously built as a house I'd tag it as building=house because
> anything but building=no will render identically in many cartos anyway.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I really, *really* want residences to be
tagged as such. I'm working on a traffic simulation project, and need to
know the "function" of a building. Residences act in the simulation very
differently from shops or other non-residence locations. (On which
note... knowing that a residence is *also* a shop is potentially important!)

--
Matthew