[Tagging] How to map terrace buildings with names

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:44:46 UTC 2020

On 08/07/2020 10.36, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>> On 8. Jul 2020, at 16:24, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> (On which note... knowing that a residence is *also* a shop is potentially important!)
>
> look for shop=* rather than building typologies...

And... what, assume anything *not* a shop is a residence? I'm quite
certain (based on observations of mapping in my area) that will generate
a bunch of false positives.

I *could* (and may need to, eventually) look at zoning, but I also need
to be able to estimate habitation density, for which I need to know ­—
oh, hey, topical! — if a building is apartments, a terrace, or a single
family dwelling.

--
Matthew