[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Ground)

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Jul 10 09:37:11 UTC 2020

Why it would be natural=bare_ground rather than natural=bare_soil?

Using "ground" and defining it as "soil, not all kinds of ground" will not go well.

natural=bare_ground for me is clearly including also natural=bare_rock,
while natural=bare_soil would avoid this

Jul 10, 2020, 11:16 by michael.montani at un.org: