[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Ground)

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Jul 10 13:08:43 UTC 2020

Jul 10, 2020, 15:04 by pla16021 at gmail.com:

> I've just realized what prompted the back of my mind into writing the
> preceding paragraph.  landcover=barren (or natural=barren) seems
> to handle things nicely without worrying about soil/clay/humus
> distinctions.

barren is horrible as it can be easily interpreted as including also paved surfaces,
bare rock, areas with poor plant growth and many other cases

as not a native speaker - natural=barren_soil seems more reasonable
and harder to misinterpret
(that specific combination may be horrible for grammar reasons,
I am not a native speaker)