[Tagging] site relations for city walls?

Lionel Giard lionel.giard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 19:00:40 UTC 2020

I also saw it used for parking lot that are completely separated (like on
two sides of a big highway) but still part of the "same" parking
technically (like the example of mall parking in different parts separated
by highways). To add to the two area mapped as amenity=parking, there was a
site relation grouping them (site=parking).  ^_^