[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Ground)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 00:09:03 UTC 2020

Most Australian deserts cannot be mapped as a consistent land cover but
as a patchwork combination of differing land covers. As such mapping the
land cover is a time intensive task and given the usefulness of such
information compared to other priorities is not something that would be
done any time soon.