[Tagging] site relations for city walls?

Yves ycai at mailbox.org
Tue Jul 14 20:40:00 UTC 2020

Another pet example, of mine this time:
It's a cross-country ski "resort": 3 small cabins where you can pay a fee and share a hot tea and a set of track. First open and last closed of the season, it would be of notability in another project. Yet no formal 'network' of its own, and two 'operators'. Hard to map as a multipolygon, outside the pistes it is just forest.

On the other end of the spectrum, I'm not particularly proud of this beast:
1200 members and counting...
Yves