[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Ground)

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:42:01 UTC 2020

My idea was only trying to avoid to invent tag values for OSM without
consulting what other, technically more competent bodies, have done before.
Looks as the FAO classification could have  served as template for OSM
tagging approach years back. But we now are only after tag value for bare
soil, not a whole new table of  landcover values.