[Tagging] Riverbanks

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:25:00 UTC 2020

Please let us not forget that the wiki is supposed to document what is used
in OSM. In this case it should say that two schemes exist, and, if we have
good numbers for the relative use, we can add that.
Putting an advice to prefer one or the other is not within the scope of the
wiki in such a situation