[Tagging] Is there a good way to indicate "pushing bicycle not allowed here"?

Allroads allroadsworld at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:48:33 UTC 2020

There lots of forest roads/path, where the bicycle/pushed carried is prohibited. Mostly, private owned land with a access_sign.
“the bicycle” “transportation vehicle” is prohibited.

Because, navigation programs do not us bicycle=no, as a hard no, there is the need for a extra value.
bicycle=explicit_no, means “the vehicle” is prohibited.

Why a value?
We need a one value, otherwise a lot of more keys, which makes it things complicated. At the end it means for all explicit no!
bicycle_pushed=no
motorcycle_pushed=no
horse_pushed=no ;-)
moped_pushed=no
mofa_pushed=no
etc.

Better one value, key=explicit_no

What do you think?

If we do not solve this problem, this stays forever.

On the wiki page dismount, this bicycle_pushed is mentioned.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:bicycle%3Ddismount
For me a wrong advise.
The problem is wider for more transportation modes, even for other product to carry around.

Private access_sign rules, can go much further then traffic_sign. In what is prohibited.
What the owner think and write down on the sign is valid.
The skateboard is prohibited, means you can not carry a skateboard around with you.
skateboard=explicit_no

I need this value to do it correctly. Where the bicycle is no allowed. Or a other value meaning the same.