[Tagging] Is there a good way to indicate "pushing bicycle not allowed here"?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:42:13 UTC 2020

Am Mi., 22. Juli 2020 um 11:34 Uhr schrieb bkil <bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com>:

> I think the core idea behind such a restriction is that people only want
> to go to that park for walking around (no cross-traffic), and pushing the
> bike for half an hour doesn't make much sense and allowing people to push
> bikes around would risk them hopping on the bike when nobody is looking.
>
> What does this sign mean exactly, does this only disallow pushing a bike
> or am I also discouraged from carrying one in, like a foldable bike? A
> foldable bike can be carried onto city buses as luggage around here without
> an extra fee. How could such a sign limit the type of luggage I can carry
> onto the premises?
>
> Also, I'd invent something like this:
> dog=carried

in some places you are not allowed to carry big objects (sometimes not even
small bags like lady's handbags or umbrellas), e.g. in certain museums. On
the other hand, I am not sure we even need to tag these things, of course
you cannot bring your bike to an indoor museum typically. Or a huge box.
What about pushing a motorcycle, I believe legally you are a pedestrian as
well.

Cheers,
Martin