[Tagging] Is there a good way to indicate "pushing bicycle not allowed here"?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 21:24:40 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 22. Jul 2020, at 22:51, bkil <bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> bicycle=no is usually used on busy motorways where dismounting isn't feasible:
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Nederlands_verkeersbord_C14.svg
>
> On such a road, a bicycle router should only offer to dismount if the road has sidewalk=!none.

on motorways there is also foot=no, this is why dismounting isn’t an option there. Generally we assume that dismounting makes the cyclist a pedestrian (vast majority of bicycle=no are just the same as dismount), and the rest is a different kind of question (what kind of objects  are you not allowed to bring, including bicycles, firearms, alcohol, religious symbols, political symbols, animals, sneakers, scissors, face masks, fireworks, etc. etc.)

Cheers Martin