[Tagging] amenity=customer_service RFC

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:37:04 UTC 2020

You are trying to address a reaIly (numerically) big problem.
I would have thought anything with office=* may need an indication of the
presence or less of customer service.
Most likely anything that is shop=* would implicitly offer customer service.
So for the 700k office=* we need to retrofit an indication, whether they
offer or not customer service.
As I said above, this looks to me like a gigantic task to start with, but I
also see a problem with the proposed tag:
If an office offers customer service I add amenity=customer_service, but
how do I indicate that they don't?
So it would have to be customer_service=yes|no at least.
That would also permit to check which offices have been evaluated by
mappers for the presence or less of customer_service.