[Tagging] amenity=customer_service RFC

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:06:07 UTC 2020

Within the way drawn for the office building, you should place a separate
node for the office POI. This node should be one having the given access=*
tag. Although, I think if I can visit a public office, that usually implies
that I have access to the given building as well, we usually do not add
access=* to buildings.