[Tagging] Is there a good way to indicate "pushing bicycle not allowed here"?

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:09:12 UTC 2020

Alright, I didn't know you were only asking for the entertainment
value, but then I accept your challenge.

Actually I could indeed think of a place where you are only allowed to
be present in case you are pushing a bicycle. Imagine a bicycle
adventure park that only contains bicycle roads. Let's say that the
terms of service declares that visitors must not leave their bikes
unattended (i.e., no parking).

Now let's pretend that there's a small bridge in the middle of the
park that includes a small stretch of stairs that has bicycle pushing
rails (or substitute with just a single wooden bridge in a bad shape
that has a bunch of long cracks that could easily lock your wheels if
you ride over it - true story, we had a bridge just like that). A sign
would be posted here that disallows bicycle riders from accessing it,
but pushing through would be possible.

How could you be walking on to this bridge if you were not in
possession of a bicycle in the first place?

/OFF: Yep, the included whip antenna of an RTL SDR can receive these
beacons from an impressive range.