[Tagging] Map maintenance with StreetComplete - Preferred tagging

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 15:13:40 UTC 2020

There must have been a long discussion on this, and I don't want to rehash
it, but i'm surprised there was a positive response to adding check_date
for individual attributes....I can understand a check_date for a whole
feature (as with the construction site), so for example a bus stop, I
might be asked to check all the attributes (is there a seat? is there a
bin? is there still a shelter?) and flag the whole bus stop as 'checked'.
Could StreetComplete quests be built for confirming all attributes of an
object, or are they limited to one (and hence your need to flag individual
attribute checked dates)?