[Tagging] Is there a good way to indicate "pushing bicycle not allowed here"?

Allroads allroadsworld at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:40:19 UTC 2020

https://images.mapillary.com/8ErC5D9pxN0AzAJ8YVrEAw/thumb-2048.jpg
with extra text, for pushing carry a bicycle.
"fietsen meenemen niet toegestaan"
"not allowed to bring bicycles"

This is a privat acces_sign, guaranteed by access law, expressed by “access in an apparently way for him is prohibited by the rightholder”.
They use look a like smaller traffic_sign images. To express, that you can not bring a bicycle.

Traffic_signs have have agreed sizes.

I mentioned bicycle=explicit_no, here is a sign that give the explicit reason on a sign.
But I am now aware that does not fit every situation for a hard no, the combination, different laws working next to each other asked for a hard no. But it is not explicit on a sign.

Need a better value for all transportation modes, I hope we do not get for each transportation mode a new key, this is not a decision only for bicycles.
riding/driving, shuffling, carrying, transportation, inside vehicle, outside (roof, backside, trailer). (if possible)

The earlier mentioned,
bicycle=leave
This is for me, leave the bicycle behind at the sign.
More native English speakers can give a comment on that?

So, now we need also a hard yes. That you must bring a bicycle with you.