[Tagging] Is there a good way to indicate "pushing bicycle not allowed here"?

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 21:06:21 UTC 2020

Mvg Peter Elderson

> Op 25 jul. 2020 om 22:43 heeft Allroads <allroadsworld at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:
>
> The earlier mentioned,
> bicycle=leave
> This is for me, leave the bicycle behind at the sign.
> More native English speakers can give a comment on that?

If you're not with bike, the sign/access doesn't apply. If you are with bike, you will have to leave it there before passing the sign. if you are planning/ routing, the software will warn that you will have to leave the bike there if you want to pass.

Looks useless, but in fact a lot of places have a no bike perimeter, usually with bicycle parking of sorts.

Works with anything you can carry, push or lead.