[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - UPRN & USRN

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 00:44:28 UTC 2020

On 27/7/20 5:58 am, Rob Nickerson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Mappers in the United Kingdom are looking to agree two tags for
> mapping 'Unique Property Reference Numbers' and 'Unique Street
> Reference Numbers'. To support this effort I volunteered to create the
> relevant proposal pages on the wiki.
>
> To view and comment on these please see:
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/ref:GB:uprn
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/ref:GB:usrn
>
> These pages have already been posted to talk-gb and talk-ie (for
> Northern Ireland) a few days ago. As long as there are no major
> blockers here, we will move to the voting stage shortly.

1) minimum time for comments is 2 weeks... don't be in  hurry.

See  https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:ref In particular the wide
use of *ref:** as a namespace
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Namespace> prefix.

The namespace prefix is crowed with country specific uses so I would see
any objection here to this new use should also address the proliferation
of country specfic existing uses too.

Record hottest temperature for attic place.
_
_
/According to scientific study, global warming in the Arctic is
happening twice as fast as for the rest of the planet./
/
/
/For the second day in a row, the archipelago registered 21.2 degrees
Celsius in the afternoon, just under the 21.3 degrees recorded in 1979,
meteorologist Kristen Gislefoss told AFP./
/
/
//
/Later in the afternoon, however, at around 6pm local time, it recorded
21.7 degrees, setting a new all-time record./
/
/
/The island group, dominated by Spitzbergen the only inhabited isle in
the northern Norway archipelago, sits 1,000 kilometres from the North Pole./

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/highest-ever-temperature-recorded-in-norwegian-arctic-archipelago.807546