[Tagging] Feature proposal - Voting - Recreational route relation roles

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:51:13 UTC 2020

Voting has started! Voting is open till 2020-06-17.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Recreational_route_relation_roles

The proposal will not change during voting. I will answer clarifying
questions. Comments, even if it's just about wording or examples and
doesn't change the proposed roles, will be considered after the voting.

Thanks everyone for useful comments and suggestions so far. I am confident
we will get this improvement done.

I know some people had expected more. And I agree! Even then, please vote
yes to this basic proposal, it lays the groundwork for things to come.

Best, Peter Elderson