[Tagging] Adding man_made=spoil_heap to the Map Features page?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 00:37:57 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 4. Jun 2020, at 02:29, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The Map Features page is already quite long and unwieldy, so it is reasonable to limit how many more tags are added.

yes, it is already so long, it really doesn’t matter so much whether you add another item or not, it’s too long to read entirely. My suggestion would be to make it either very short so it’s obvious it is incomplete and only major tags (examples), or add everything with something like 50+ or 100+ uses.

Cheers Martin