[Tagging] Education reform - a minor change on my proposal

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 02:03:15 UTC 2020

On 6/6/20 9:04 pm, Erkin Alp Güney wrote:
> I have changed how buildings in the campus should be tagged.
>
> <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_Features%2FEducation_Reform_Alternative&type=revision&diff=1997925&oldid=1874013>

Some suggestions?

Just use 'outer boundary' rather than try to cover all the different
kinds of outer boundaries that may exist.

===How to tag individual schools in this scheme===

Outer boundary of a school is tagged accordingly with education tag.

Buildings should not have education key if that key is the same as the
outer boundary.

Note that the outer boundary could be a relation.

Add radio to the teaching medium, in case these still exist in some part
of the world. They used to exist in Australia but that has now
transferred over to satellite internet - so 'online' may cover it.

| optional || {{Tag|medium}} || face-to-face/postal/online/radio || Is
it a face-to-face school or a distance education institute?