[Tagging] Reviving the path discussion - the increasing, importance of trails in OSM

Jarek PiĆ³rkowski jarek at piorkowski.ca
Mon Jun 8 00:25:19 UTC 2020

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 at 19:17, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
> As for tagging 'dangerous areas' .. areas that pose danger such as some favelas cannot be tagged in OSM. I see the same logic applied to dangerous areas caused by wildlife.

Big difficulty in defining where to place cut-off for dangerous and
when an area is dangerous... Ultimately most of the world has some
dangerous wildlife. If very unlucky you could be gored by a boar
within city limits of Berlin. Bears are semi-regularly found in some
suburbs of Vancouver. Where would you draw the line?

--Jarek