[Tagging] Features underwater (inside reservoirs)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:13:21 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

On 6. Jun 2020, at 11:22, Lanxana . <lanxanae at gmail.com> wrote:

But how to indicate that it’s underwater partially or totally and its
access is occasionally possible, when the water drops?

an area with natural=water around it?

I find these tags, but none convinces me:...

Location=underwater [3] -> it seems that it’s appropriate but the
description tells “installed between a water surface and the floor
beneath”, it isn’t the case…

the definition doesn't seem suitable. Why shouldn't an underwater thing
extend into the ground? The relevant part is "inside a water body / under
water surface", but there shouldn't be requirements to not extend
below/inside the floor

Cheers
Martin