s8evq s8evqq at runbox.com
Tue Jun 9 09:04:50 UTC 2020

Here's another historic object no longer visible:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/297086978

I have to be honest, I didn't check the whole traject for possible visible remains.
But in the fields east and west of approximately this point (https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/297086978#map=18/51.03787/3.07420) I saw nothing on the ground and nothing visible in the different aerial images. Not even in the hillshade elevation maps available there.