[Tagging] Adding mapillary tags to every building

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 10:17:21 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 8. Jun 2020, at 11:53, European Water Project <europeanwaterproject at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Which is why we seek to store user contributed images on Wikimedia Commons (if they will accept them) rather than on our server.

+1, I completely agree, of all available options wikimedia commons seems a good choice wrt openness and supposed stability/permanence.
Are you planning to change the image tags in OpenStreetMap after uploading the pictures to commons? (I have noticed that currently they are pointing to your server).

Cheers Martin