[Tagging] Help explain the difference between path and track

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:30:20 UTC 2020

I know we have had this discussion before, but perhaps some of you that are
more elegant (and diplomatic) can comment on:

These ways exist only to provide recreation to those on foot, bicycle or
horseback.  One will occasionally see a park maintenance vehicle, such as a
side by side ATV (I don't think one could even get a regular four wheeled
vehicle back there.), but the public is not allowed to operate motor
vehicles on these ways.

Mike