[Tagging] Help explain the difference between path and track

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 08:57:18 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 10. Jun 2020, at 01:07, Mike Thompson <miketho16 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I asked this same question about a trail in a nearby park (Natural Area) a couple of weeks ago on this list and received a largely different answer from the one I am receiving today.   Perhaps it is just that different people are reading this list today.

frankly I guess most people are not interested in changing the definitions for track or path or service, nor are they believing that it is possible to do it, hence they might be avoiding reading long threads about these topics. These discussions have been held so many times that it is not very likely that new arguments will evolve which change everything. It’s my opinion and I might be wrong, please don’t feel discouraged to continue the discussion if you think differently.

Cheers Martin