[Tagging] Do we map pedestrian crossings twice?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:35:47 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 10. Jun 2020, at 23:28, Clifford Snow <clifford at snowandsnow.us> wrote:
>
> I would suggest that the one feature per element page needs to include a couple of exceptions to the rule.

the rule is mostly pointless, because it depends what you define as a feature. In the crossing example there is no infraction of the rule:
there is one feature which is a pedestrian crossing (footway of type crossing) and there is a crossing node where a crossing footway crosses the highway way (different feature).

Cheers Martin