[Tagging] Replace the "DecoTurf" value

Steve Lee stevel2520 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 13:05:55 UTC 2020

I think the lack of proper classification in the wiki may be one of the
reasons why these values are used so little.
If the number of usage reaches a certain number, I think the renderer will
also notice it.
ITF's classification of tennis courts is
Acrylic, Artificial clay, Artificial grass, Asphalt, Carpet, Clay,
Concrete, Grass and Other.
There may be no further classification under acrylic, only different brands.
There is also a classification of the bounce speed of the ball.
Acrylic surface is not only used in tennis courts, but also in basketball
courts, volleyball courts, etc.