[Tagging] charging stations

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:58:46 UTC 2020

I agree that we should use the KISS principle, and keep it as simple as
possible -- just specify the connector specification type (i.e. a drop-down
choice) -- CCS 1.0, CCS 2.0, CHAdeMO, GB/T, Tesla v1, Tesla v2, etc.  I
think the tag value should include the version number.  In theory if a
location offers two types of charging, they could either be listed as two
separate features, or both types could be listed with a semicolon.