[Tagging] site relation definition

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Wed Jun 17 20:35:01 UTC 2020

> Can we remove the "man_made" requirement?

I'm ok with removing the requirement for objects to be man-made. I only
added this aspect back in because it had been silently lost during the
transition from the proposal page to the Relation:site page a day prior,
which I felt wasn't ok – this is a significant change that should be
done on its own, not as part of an unrelated rewrite where it's easily
missed. But I do not actually have any personal preference on this
matter one way or the other.