[Tagging] Adding mapillary tags to every building

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 05:26:46 UTC 2020

Hopefully a significant level of data openness will continue to be part of
Mapillary's business model.

yes, we can just hope for it. Not more.

Just in case someone missed this, Mapillary has been acquired by Facebook
yesterday...

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/06/18/business/18reuters-facebook-deals-mapillary.html