[Tagging] Adding mapillary tags to every building

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:17:58 UTC 2020

Hi Thibault,

: "Moving forward, that will continue to be true, except that starting
today, it will also be free to use for commercial users as well"

For how long ?  and free in exchange for what --- the ability to place
cookies, track and target users/clients with advertisements & political
messages ?

Best regards,

Stuart