[Tagging] Rail segment in a bike route

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 23:57:03 UTC 2020

Normal OSM access is assumed to be access=yes, where some access is
restricted then in OSM it should be marked *=no.

So where a train forbids bicycle transport then bicycle=no should be
applied or some local default of bicycle=no on trains be documented.

Locally to me some trains require the bicycle to be boxed, but not all
trains require this. None of this to my knowledge is OSM tagged here,
many train routes have not been mapped in OSM so this detail is of a
much lower priority.