[Tagging] "Feature Proposal - RFC - Qanat"

Tod Fitch tod at fitchfamily.org
Sun Jun 21 22:20:44 UTC 2020

A few questions:

1. What is the “elevation” tag supposed to mean? It is not in the wiki and the use count is pretty small [1].

2. Why level=-3? I seems like that would be dependent on what other underground features were being mapped.

3. Why status=abandoned | active? Wouldn’t the lifecycle prefix be a better fit?

—Tod

[1] https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/elevation#values