[Tagging] How to tag oneway restriction applying to pedestrians?

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 22:50:40 UTC 2020

I am not saying it's functional, but it is legally consequent. When this
stretch of foot-cycleway is busy, what happens is indeed that cyclists get
stuck behind pedestrians. It using line with the definition of shared
foot-cycle-ways: these are, legally, sidewalks on which bicycles are
tolerated, but pedestrians have precedence and cyclists have to dismount if
necessary.